Updated: Jul 21
Wait - I’m not crazy - seriously try this it’s amazing! I’m a huge fan of getting veggies in first thing in the morning and Z’Oats have been my favorite breakfast lately. Filling, creamy, delicious, reminiscent of mom's zucchini bread - BUT better!
1/3 c. Rolled oats
1/4 c. Water
2 scoops protein (I like Orgain PB Chocolate or Four Sigmatic Vanilla)
1/4 c. Blueberries
1. Blend zucchini with water in a high powered blender.
2. Pour zucchini mixture into a microwaveable bowl, and stir in rolled oats.
3. Microwave 2-4 min (or you could cook on the stove until it reaches the appropriate consistency).
4. Stir in protein powder of choice.
5. Top with berries or a drizzle of peanut butter!